Mockberg was founded in Stockholm and is a tribute to Scandinavian minimalism and design. With sustainability as one of the cornerstones of our Scandinavian roots, we have decided to take responsibility for sustainable consumption and production. Ever since the beginning, we have constantly made efforts to refine our daily process and methods that help us make the world a more sustainable place.
Therefore, we can proudly say that our packaging is FSC-certified, and that we advocate that we take advantage of and recycle our products, which is why we have created Mockberg Pre-loved. Here you can buy refurbished watches that have been used with love and then come back to us, something we have been working on since the start.
Mockberg is determined to take the necessary climate-effective measures and therefore we have started a collaboration with Planboo, a Stockholm-based startup that offers a plant-based solution to planetary pollution. Planboo helps consumers understand their personal carbon footprint and compensates for CO2 emissions caused by shipping across the oceans.
How does Planboo work when you choose climate-friendly delivery at checkout?
- Planboo receives an e-mail with your e-mail, product weight and delivery post number
- Within 7 days you will receive a thank you message with a link to the map showing your bamboo, information about the grower and an option to calculate your shipping emissions
Why Planboo and why bamboo?
- Bamboo is a pioneering species that grows on degraded soil on six of seven continents worldwide
- Bamboo is the fastest CO2-absorbing plant in the world
- Planboo connects farmers to the global bamboo market, which provides a long-term sustainable source of income
We at Mockberg make sure that our everyday decisions are kind to the environment and we strive every day to be even better. When you choose to shop from Mockberg, you choose a product that is developed with love and responsibility!